Volunteer National Police Checks
Order online now
Ready in 30min unless referred*
Online police checks for volunteers
Cited is a trusted provider of National Volunteer Police Checks, required for volunteer roles in Australia’s not-for-profit, charity and community sectors.
People choose Cited because we:
- Are accessible
- Prioritise cost and time efficiency for customers
- Provide accurate information direct from relevant bodies
We also provide a renewal reminder every 12 months to ensure that your checks are always on and always valid.
* Most checks are completed in minutes, however if yours is referred to the police it is then manually coordinated for accuracy. In this instance, results can take between 1 and 10 business days, and in very rare cases slightly longer.
- Simply scroll down to order a check for yourself or for your team
- Enter the information and payment details required
- The individual that the check is for will need to complete this process by providing identity documents and a picture of themselves
Who do you need a check for?
I need my own check for volunteering”
” I need to request checks from other people in our organisation”
What our customers say
Join thousands of others
We’ve been delivering checks for over 20 years. Hundreds of thousands of individuals and thousands of organisations trust us to deliver the checks they need.
* All turnaround times are estimated working times for Australian checks and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, Cited is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, Cited does not give any time guarantees for any checks or packages. It is Cited’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays. Read more about police check delivery times here.