People who work in the resources sector manage considerable information about themselves and their credentials.
Bright and INPEX have collaborated to facilitate the process of converting information held within the Enable ERMS system into online profiles (called a Cited profile) for Individuals to edit/update, use and share as they see fit.
Click here or on the image above to see this post on the INPEX Australia Facebook page.
Working on the Ichthys project gave many people new and additional skills, which may be of great interest to current and potential employers.
Early in 2019, Bright will be launching a Talent Pool initiative for those who worked on construction of the onshore component of the Ichthys LNG Project. Those people can Register for the Talent Pool so that employers can easily search for and communicate with people of interest.
This may help you leverage your valuable experience gained during the 6 years of the construction phase of Ichthys LNG.
INPEX is committed to providing employment, business opportunities and other local community benefits for the next 40 years.
We will keep you informed about this initiative, so for now we invite you to access and update your Cited profile.
Access your Cited profile
- Register here.
- We will need to identify you to ensure we release the right information to the right person. This will require you to provide a copy of your driver’s licence, and a selfie photo (this is used to identify you, and will not be used for any other purpose).
- Once submitted, our team will confirm your identity then send you an email when your Cited profile is ready to access.
What can I do with a Cited profile?
- Any personal information added to Enable ERMS will be made available to you on an ongoing basis.
- You no longer need to manage all your work documents in different places – everything will be at your fingertips
- Cited will send you reminders of when you need to renew your licences and certifications.
- Coming soon: You’ll be able to register interest in employment, as well as export/email
your CV to anyone
Why has INPEX done this?
INPEX is committed to the people and businesses of the NT and hopes that, by providing you with access to your information in a form which you can easily use, it will improve your working life in this region.