Cited for volunteers
Use Cited™ Checked and Cleared to request a Volunteer National Police Check for your voluntary work or if you work with children and/or vulnerable people.
Cited is fast, easy and secure. What’s more, Cited Volunteer National Police Checks are $20 cheaper than the price of a standard National Police Check, to save you money. This is to support you, as volunteers, for the work you do.
We Check, We Give
As part of our social responsibility, Bright People Technologies has an ongoing commitment to support charities in the great work that they do.
We Love Volunteers
Remember to Like us and just share the love/stories on our page.
Three easy online steps:
1. Enter your personal details
- Given names and surname.
- Date of birth.
- Current and previous addresses.
- The reason for requesting your check.
2. Secure payment
- We accept Visa or MasterCard.
3. 100-point identity confirmation and selfie
- Preferred documents include: an Australian or international passport, Australian birth or citizenship certificate or Australian immigration card. See the full list of identity documents we accept.
- Upload a selfie (a clear photo of your face) to protect your sensitive personal information.
Use your Cited account to download, print or share your checks with your charity or not-for-profit organisation.
Why use Cited?
Cited is fast
With direct access to the relevant Australian Government issuing bodies, Cited processes your checks quickly.
Cited is easy
Get verified once and share your checks as many times as you like.
Cited is secure
Cited protects the security and confidentiality of your personal information by adopting the highest security standards and industry best practice.