Health & Aged Care
Workforce compliance and onboarding in Health & Aged Care
The Health and Aged Care sector employs more people in Australia than any other, and we entrust these people to care for our most vulnerable. The recent Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety has brought to the fore the necessity for appropriate screening of all personnel involved in the care of our most vulnerable.
Cited delivers a wide range of services for this sector and we work with nearly 1,000 providers from small podiatry clinics to major National Health and Aged Care Service providers. We are specialists in ensuring that not only your direct staff meet your requirements, but your service providers too.
Are you responsible for Workforce Management and Compliance in this sector? Call us to see how we can automate processes to reduce cost and risk of securing and managing your health workers.
Typical Background Checks
- National and International Police Checks
- AHPRA Registration
- Working with Children checks
- Work Rights Entitlement Checks (Visa)
- Drivers Licence
- Reference checks
Typical Licences & Documents
- Company Code of Conduct Policy Agreements
- Company Confidentiality Agreements
- Immunisation Certificates
- Organisational e-learning online Induction
Typical Compliance Monitoring
- AHPRA validity
- Working with Children Change of Status Monitoring (live)
- Drivers Licence Validity